12.28.2006

The Gift: E-Ring

I never thought that h2b will still find time and extra money to buy me an engagement ring. :) He got me a ring more than what I expected. It may not be that genuine diamond, big Russian diamond is better than nothing . . . Hehehe. Almost the same with the genuine one. But the white gold ring itself is more than good enough. In short maganda sya! I like it! :D

It was the afternoon before Christmas when h2b paid a visit at our house (Pampanga) while having late lunch with my sister (noli) and bro-in-law (lloyd) enjoying our lunch feast (sympre special luto ko e: kare-kare and everydoby's favorite my mom's special chicharon = sarap!) out of nowhere bigla na lng nilabas ni h2b ang Christmas gift nya for me in his pocket - The ENGAGEMENT RING! As in abot lang, ni hindi man isinuot. Hehehe. Pinasilip lng sa akin. Sympre si Ate Noli na excite din, mega silip at nauna pa nyang sinukat sa akin at nagpapabili rin sa asawa. Hehehe. Biglang hirit kay h2b bkit wala ka pair na earrings. Maloko tlga si Ate khit kelan. Hehehe

Though it was a kinda odd way of presenting the gift to me I am still very thankful and felt happiness because he was brave enough to hand it to me infront of my sister and BIL. Well I was still a little surprised kase the ring is really nice, it is not the usual e-ring na pinatong lng ang bato, my konting design pa that makes it stylish - just enough to make it more simple and elegant. Kaya pla pinagpapawisan sya ng husto though the dinning area is cold enough para pagpawisan sya.

Supposedly sabay h2b uwi (from Manila to Pampanga) with us the day before nagbago ang isip. He will find some other time na lang daw to visit us. Ngayon pla instead of going home with us he went to Ongpin with his mom and bought the ring. The ring was actually his and MIL2B's choice. They ended naman with my taste :D

Back to: http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home