11.09.2006

The Gown Sketch



Just how I wanted it! Simple!

A side kwento: Before Jaja (designer of Ysabelle Bridal Factory) and I came up with the design. I did fit a gown of almost the same cut and all. According to h2b I look good naman daw. Ganda daw! Nyak! (Actually, kinilig ako nung sinabi sa akin un. Hehehe). Afterwards, I flipped on my bridal magz and showed Jaja some gown pics and explained to her/him how I wanted my gown to be, 5 gowns yta un na pinagsama-sama sa isa. Good thing Jaja can easily get what I want, he/she actually exceeded my gown expectation. He/She ended up better than what I wanted and un daw ang pinaka safe na design and cut for me. Mwhihihi. My h2b even loved it!

Honestly, I really can’t imagine myself wearing this gown. I have this fear na baka hindi bumagay sa akin, bka hindi ko madala or what. I still don’t have the confidence, pinag-iipunan at pinaghahandaan ko pa. Whuaaaaaaah! Have to lose a lot of weight! Dapat kasing sexy ko ung nasa sketch! Hehehe!
Thanks Ate Rona for scanning the sketch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home