12.06.2006

Dec 3, 2006: Our Supposedly Wed Day

Though we were not able to push through with our Dec 2006 wedding we had a little celebration but just between the two of us - h2b and I. A simple celebration at yet a very memorable one. We had so much fun too! (O mababaw lng kmi . . . . hehehe)

We had overflowing SMS and calls exchange from morning upto the time we met - mostly supposedly happenings "sana" of that day (sayang lng kase we cnt be together on the exact time of our supposedly wed time (h2b in makati playing bowling tournament, me nman on my way back to my place from pampanga).


It was around 5 pm when h2b picked me up. So khit di natuloy ang wedding, tumuloy pa rin kami sa church - NSDG! We participated mass (but not a wedding), tapos bulungan kmi ng "I do" hehehe. Tapos pose kmi kunwari for picture taking. Hahaha. Kulang na lng mag suit si h2b at ako naman bridal gown. Hahaha. Para kming mga baliw. :P

After mass we headed to our "comfort zone" enjoyed being husband and wife "kuno" and we have had a grand dinner (isang buong cripy pata and big plate of mixed veggie at ubos!) - super busog kaya kmi tumataba. hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home