11.08.2006

Strings & Gown II

Why with Part II? We had the same activity the following weekend (Nov 4, 2006) Strings and Gown ulit but this time with my sister Noli as our driver – para she can practice her driving skills with her service car. Kaya pumayag besides my h2b will teach him on proper driving, area nya rin kase ang pupuntahan nmin. Hehehe. So my sis and I headed at Ysabelle, alam ko kayang-kaya ko na sya guide on way there, I know naman how to drive kaso I never had the chance to drive EDSA . . . pero GO pa rin kame. Buti na lng Ysabelle is very accessible to us – we just dropped by the place and picked up my sketch, katuwa! Lalo gumanda gown ko! My sister liked it too . . . The sketch? I’ll post it in on a different blog. Then we headed to Shell Buendia to pick-up h2b, hay buti naman at makakasama na nmin si h2b para ma-feel ko naman na safe kami sa aming paglalakbay.

So from Buendia we headed to Malate (hindi muna kmi nag lunch kase bka malate na kmi on our 1PM meeting) to see actual demo of IME (Impressions Music Ensemble), which was refered to me by John (officemate ko na ikakasal din). As we reached the place, hi and hello then demo na kaagad – nakakainlove! Para kming sineserenade. Parang love is all over the air. Bong & Johanna are very accommodating and easy to talk to sinamahan pa ng cute nilang anak na si Joy, 3 year old girl and served us some refreshments, beans and nuts. Right then and there we booked them and paid Reservation fee.

After the meeting went back to Makati to have lunch, sympre treat ni ate . . she promised this a long time ago, kala ko di tutuparin. Hehehe. Thanks ate for the treat at hidi kami kinuripot! Then kanya-kanya na, h2b went home, ate and I went home to Pampanga - we reached home safe and sound naman. Hehehe.


Back to: http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home