11.08.2006

Strings & Gown I

Oct 28, 2006 - our first attempt of meeting strings that would be playing the sound of love for church and reception. It is also the day for my gown inquiry – kaya a week before pa of the said date is super excited na ako. Hehehe. Here’s our activity story:

As always . . . since I really do love cooking and my h2b love eating I preapared a healthy lunch (ginataang squash-string beans & spicy fried pork) before doing our activities. Nagpakabusog muna kmi ng husto, halos mag-agawan pa kmi sa veggie. Hehehe. We left our place at around 3pm, d kmi mkagalaw-galaw sa sobrang kabusugan. Sarap ng luto ko e. :P

Stop 1: Velvet Mood @ Megatrade Hall 2, 3:00 PM
This was funny na ewan na hindi naming maintindihan. Harhar! Mercy of Velvet Mood gave this sched to us para we can see daw how their group will play. So it’s very convenient for us, since walking distance lang place ko sa Megs (SM Megamall). As we reach Megs (Hall 2), I thought I got the wrong info – her (Mercy) invitation sched for demo viewing is “PAMPATAY!” She didn’t mention na that exhibit is sa patay, ako naman dko naman naitanong. Malay ko bng tumutugtog sila sa patay. Hehehe. At eto pa . . . puro mga brochures ng cemetery inaabot sa amin. Hanap kmi ng hanap ng booth nila hindi pla Velvet Mood ang nakalagay, d ko na maalala. Eventually after a several exchange of SMS and calls with Mercy, nagkatagpo rin kami, entertained us and showed some dvd demos. We also waited for the group to play, ahhhh ummm . . . . okay naman sila, kaya lang we didn’t appreciate it that much kase nga pampatay ung tinugtog nila. Hay . . . we asked na lang for their other sched. Bahala na kung punta kmi.

Stop 2: Ysabelle Bridal Factory @ EDSA Branch, 4:00 PM
After our meeting with Velvet mood we headed to Ysabelle for my gown. Night before our sched I had an exchange of SMS with Rhoda (Ysabelle owner), so as we reached their shop – hi and hello then asked me what gown was on my mind . .. then I mega explain, then pinakuha nya the gown that would match my requirements then I fitted it kung babagay sa akin gnun style, dpa ako tapos mg fit aba etong si h2b tumatawag na to se if bagay ko . . . Good thing h2b liked it!

Jaja the gown designer started sketching the gown I like, showed him some pages of the magazine I am bringing. Kuha naman nya kagagad what I am trying to him//her (her na lng cguro . . . hehehe) and she made a ‘lil modification and it turned out more beautiful compared sa sinasabi ko sa knya. Galling! I really felt sobrang happy after seeing the rough draft of my gown. Then Rhoda started quoting, tawad ditto at doon . . . hirap mkipag bargain . . . mga Chinese eh. Nung una ayaw ko pumayag kasi it’s over the budget ng 1k - pero the way h2b and I see it, mura na sya kay we paid na kagad the reservation fee. Hehehe. Sayang lng I can’t bring the sketch along with me, Rhoda told me to pick it up anytime the following weekend, ok lng lapit lng naman ako sa shop eh.

We left na shop na sobrang nka ngiti ako. Hehehe. Hanggang sa pag-uwi, bago matulog (b4 having a gudnyt sleep h2b called me and said, ganda daw ung gown design and reasonable price (gusto mo rin mag-gown? hehehe)) and pag gising ko I can still see the picture of my gown, sayang dko napanaginipan. Hehehe.

Back to: http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home