7.04.2006

The Date Change

It was June 8, 2006 when Memond and I both decided to officially move our wedding from Dec 3, 2006 to May 27, 2007 due to budget contraints. Before we had a talk I know that we will come to this point, na-sense ko na and prepared myself for the possibility. Good thing her sister and her bf moved theirs to 2008 so we are free to move to 2007. They believe in sukob kase. I asked him that we have to discuss things after my exam dko kasi alam what would be the effect on me during my review buti naman he is considerate enough.

The good side of this is that the special people who will be playing a big role in our wedding have the more chance to come and be a part of out big day! My Matron of Honor who will be coming from Florida, my one and only tita who’ll be a principal sponsor coming from Guam and my closest cousin who is a part of the secondary sponsor is no longer pregnant by that time. Hehehe. Naghinayang lang ako sa mga Save The Date Cards namin. :-(

Well I guess this is the best date for us when I gave NSDG and PSE Auditorium a call both available on our new date and I never had problems on request for date change – through phone and a request letter lng, no additional charges or whatsoever! Then I also gave a call to our prospective suppliers Eloquente (catering), Paul Vincent (Photography) and Sheridan Pamintuan (Videography) and they all still available. Unlike when we were targeting Dec 3, 2006 – pahirapan ang booking halos sumuko na ako noon. Hehehe.

May 27, 2007 is our new wedding date! and is my 27th birthday! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home