4.19.2006

Meeting with the Photographers & Videographer

NEIL JINGCO of Grasshopper Creative Studio
Date & Time: April 18, 2006/ 2:00 PM
Meeting Place: Bo’s Coffe/Robinson’s Galleria
Contact No: 09178544345
Website:
http://neiljingco.fil.ph/
Sourced out from: fellow
w@w member (sorry I forgot your name sis!)

After seeing Neil’s online sample, I considered meeting this guy. I find his works nice and affordable rates as well and with nice freebies. I scheduled meeting with Neil via text on the same day I met him. He even suggested that we can meet somewhere na lng. Sympre Galleria na kaagad sasabihin ko at sa Bo’s Coffe kase tago. Hehehe.
I went to see Neil with Tzehh (an officemate whose also a bride 2b). It was actually office hours during the meeting. Takas lng kme. Hehehe.
Neil was easy to talk to, on time pa siya. I guess I expected too much from him. The sample he was bringing was not as good as what I saw in his site. The digital layout he presented was just the parents’ album and I find it not that pleasing. The guest book is nice enough but it’s only a spring bind. One more thing he had higher rates - d daw updated ang site nya.
Sa sobrang kuripot nmin ni Tzehh d man lng kmi nag order even just a cup of cofee. Hahaha!

GEL MOTILLA PHOTOGRAPHY
Date & Time: April 20, 2006/ 1:00 PM
Meeting Place: Bo’s Coffee/Robinson’s Galleria
Contact No: 09179181411
Website:
http://www.gelmotilla.com/default.asp
Sourced out from: fellow
w@w member - Ade, Geri & Ihrene

I was inspired with Gel's work when I saw samples of Ade Pre-Nup & Geri's Wedding. From then on I considered Gel as back-up photog. I was more convinced when Ihrine booked him :) Scheduling meeting with Gel is also via text. (Pero medyo matagal sya reply . . . hehehe) Amidst his busy sched buti pumayag sya to meet us (again, with Tzehh plus chuwariwariwap - Abi & my Sis) again in Galle. Hahaha! At hindi nanaman kmi nag order ng coffee! Hahaha!


The meeting was more of a Q & A and kwentuhan. He seems to be shy at first tapos as the conversation goes along nawawala na ang shyness nya. He was not bring samples along with him. Pero ok lng I saw some of his works in his site and they are great! Buhay ang pictures. Once he finished a digital layout pakita daw nya kaagad sa akin. Kinakabahan daw sya kapag w@w member kausap nya kase daw bka may masabi syang di maganda or hindi madeliver ang gusto ng client masiraan na sya. Hehehe.

Sna by the time pagbalik ni h2b - para ma-view samples nya eh open pa rin ang Dec 3 sched nya. I really want Gel to be our back-up photog plus pre-nup plus AVP -wherein he can add on old pics and voice over - d lang limited sa pre-nup shots nya.

SHIERIDAN PAMINTUAN
Date & Time: April 20, 2006/ 7:00 PM
Meeting Place: Bo’s Coffee/Robinson’s Galleria
Contact No: 09173598492
Website: http://www.shierdan.com/
Sourced out from: fellow w@w member - Ihrene Gorospe


(Left to right: John, Dette, Me, Sheridan, Tzehh & Mark)

Sa Bo's ulit. D pa kaya kmi ma banned dito? Hehehe. Tzehh set the meeting with him. Though we already booked Dan, I still wanna see his samples khit I saw some over the net. Wala lng ako magawa. Hahaha! I even convinved John & Dette to come with us (aba my plano na rin cla pakasal!) Hehehe. Oh no! ako lng walang partner. Huhuhu . . . I told Dan na pwde na nya akong sales partner. Hehehe. At ang sagot naman sa akin oo, para I can offer rebates! Hahaha! We had a very cool meeting with Dan. I agree that he really is a marketing grad. I was impressed with his work and how he presents and markets it. Galing tlga! I feel sooooooo excited to have our own video na. Hehehe.

Back to: http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home