7.04.2006

Preps while on Training

All the while I thought I will be on an off mode to wedding preps while I’m on a training – hindi pla. Hehehe. I had a great time preparing during the training period.

One early morning while waiting for our instructor, I check our wedsite and my seatmate/classmate Lou saw it. Nyak! Nalaman tuloy na ikakasal ako. Hehehe. Then she suddenly told me, they also have a wedding announcer account and she’s getting married on June 24, 2006. Akala ko nga
w@w member sya, hindi pla but she eventually joined the group. Na-convince ko yata. Hehehe. From then on we became close because of the wedding preps. Dahil maaga naming natatapos sa mga hands-on exercises browse ditto at doon at bigla nalang kmi tatawa kpag may nkita kmi something weird, napapatingin na lng instructor and classmates nmin smin. Hehehe.

We also had some wedding supplier/vendor trips after our dismissal. We paid a visit to the wind chimes supplier in Novaliches – grabe ang layo pla, muntik muntikan pa kmi maligaw. We also went to Dapitan Arcade to look for some candelabras as her centerpieces then we went to Dangwa and I had the chance to meet the famous Mang Boy, sumama pa mga classmates nmin. Hehe.

I also had the chance to visit Star Paper, isa png lugar na napuntahan ko na super layo, muntikan pa ako maligaw. Sad to say the paper/board I was looking for is phased out already. Whuaaaaahhh!!!

Another accomplishment was our Save-the-date cards! Natapos ko na. Hehehe.
Nakapag food taste pa kmi ni MIL 2b with Dexie’s. Hehehe. See feedback on this link:
http://raymond-rhia-weddingpreps.blogspot.com/2006/04/food-tasting-with-mil-2b.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home