4.06.2006

Our Venue Search Adventure Part 2

After learning that Lepanto wasn’t a good choice for MIL 2b (dahil masunuring bata kmi ni Memond . . . hehehe), again I have researched for possible venues thru net and of course done thru with my very best reliable source the full of wealth info – w@w e-groups.

Again, I came up with a list of all possible venues. Out of the 7 venues I inquired only 2 have available slots for Dec 3, 2006. Whew! Valle Verde 6 Club House and PSE Auditorium. Dahil sa sobrang na-tense na ako, I immediately called MIL 2b and scheduled for ocular. Pati sya nag worry na rin at tignan na daw nmin PSE kasa nauubusan na ng venue. Kinabukasan nag ocular na kmi at sinuggest that our first stop is PSE. Actually at first MIL 2b is hesitant to look at the place kase parang there’s nothing special with the place kase daw it is an office building parang not an ideal for reception. D nga nmin ma-convince before ni Memond to look at the place eh. Hehehe.

It was March 29, 2006, 12:30 PM when MIL 2b and I went ocular for PSE Auditorium since she has an appointment with her client there, pinagsabay nanamin. Siningit ko sa lunch break and pag ocular. Buti na lng I am just 10 mins ride away from the place. I bought along with me pictures of Valle 6, just in case.

The good thing is nagustuhan at nagandahan si MIL 2b sa place. Khit di nya masyado nakita ung place because there is a graduation function currently on going. Dun na daw! Ibook na! At hindi na raw naming titignan ang Valle 6. Picture pa lng kase hindi na sya nagandahan. Whew! Buti naman. Sobrang nakahinga na ako ng maluwag. Hehehe.

My second venue list consists of the following:

KASALIKASAN
Rate: 25k
Capacity: 250 pax
Contact No: 818.1602 loc. 3201-02
Address: De Jesus Oval, Bonifacio Global City
I’ve seen this place on pictures and it was perfect for garden reception, but for Memond and I, garden reception is a big NO! NO! But still I included it in our list since that MIL 2b wanted to see it, may nakapag-kwento daw kasi sa knya na it’s sooo nice.

VALLE VERDE 6 CLUB HOUSE
Rate:
11k + 3k for cash bond (30% discount if endorsed by a resident)
Capacity: 200 pax
Contact No: 631.3970
I have seen the place in pictures from an ex-officemate wedding, some from fellow
w@w Ann (thanks!). The place is not that bad. We just didn’t like it’s exterior feature. But it’s ceiling and all glass façade is nice!

A friend of mine from Valle even offered help in case we like the place to avail the 30% discount.

CORINTHIAN GARDENS CLUB HOUSE
Rate:
13,500
Capacity: 200-300 pax
Contact No: 634.7280
Contact Person: Ms. Miriam
MIL 2b recommended this place. She has been here and she knows someone from here and the place is ideal for reception tlga.

Thanks to Ihrine Gorospe for giving me the contact nos and some details.

MANILA POLO CLUB
Heard of the place several times on tv. Kapag may kinakasal na sikat or kpag may big time events. Seen the place in magazines and I find it really nice and class.

The place is tied up with Makati Skyline as its exclusive caterer; since these 2 come together the place is for free!

Rochelle Pantangco, another kind friend from
w@w introduced this place to me. She even offered help on inquiry and if ever on member endorsement. So nice of you Rochelle – Thanks sis for making inquiries for me!

WEST GREENHILLS CLUB HOUSE
Rate:
13,500
Capacity: 200 pax
Contact No: 722-1487
I don’t have any idea how this place looks like. Just got info from Ihrine Gorospe (ulit). Try ko lng daw bka sakali.

PSE (Philippine stock Exchange) AUDITORIUM
Rate:
4K/hour + 20k cash bond
Capacity: 200-250 pax
Contact No: 636.6596
Contact Person: Ms. Rowena Martin
I have been in this place several times because of the tiangge being held every payday. I never thought that events/functions are welcome here until I joined
w@w.

PSE has been a part of my 1st list since I started scouting for venue. Because of the cash bond, ni-let go ko na lng tlga sya.

I got an email from Geri, another fellow
w@w and convinced me consider PSE. Thanks for convincing sis!

Thanks to Thess Labilles too for sharing her pictures of PSE.

Back to : http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com/

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Ask ko lang po, bale magkano po lahat expenses nyo sa pse venue? Nagi.struggle din po kasi ako sa paghahanap ng venue namin. Salamat po

 

Post a Comment

<< Home