1.31.2006

A Visit at Wedding March Bridal Fair

Whenever I see wedding exhibits/bridal fairs at malls then, I make sure to grab some flyers, price list/package rates or call cards. Wala lng. Nakiki-usi lang, just to have an idea. Hehe. Nakakatuwa lng kase, ang ganda eh. I can’t even answer when the suppliers asks for the wedding date, etc . . . etc . . . Hehe.

I dropped by Glorrieta last Jan 29, 2006 to see the fair with my SIL 2b and her daughter Hannah, h2b is busy kse. Unfortunately they weren’t able to go inside the fair premises, bawal daw bata e. This is the first time na sinadya ko tlga ang bridal fair at dinayo. I was even given a copy of BYP by Mr. John and Mrs. Benz for free and an ID during registration. Thanks! Dati pa akong naghahanap ng BYP. I can’t imagine myself na mikkigulo ako doon. Unlike before nakiki-usi lang and this time I am really inquiring at nakakasagot na ako when they ask for the date of the wedding. I never thought na I will be getting married this year. Grabeh! Until now di pa rin ako makapaniwala. Is this for real?

The following day I went back, this time with my H2b. Lalo akong di makapaniwala. Hehehe. He is also inquiring and nakikibiro pa sa mga suppliers. Nakakatuwa tlga. Gulat nga si H2b of the Edd Sy couturier, dati daw nyang prof sa AMA, and he even confirmed-nag usap pa sila sa phone at bibigyan daw kmi ng discount. Hehehe. I might end up with an Edd Sy designed gown, why not if budget permits.

Overall the fair is composed mostly of photo and video service. I met the famous photographers and videographers there na nababasa and naririnig ko lng dati and saw their actual work. Nakakalula sa sobrang dami and we might pick one of those. Infairness magaganda tlga. We did not do any bookings most likely canvassing and notes comparing lng ginawa namin ni h2b. Pero I really had fun, kase the visit this time is for our wedding purpose, hindi nakiki usi lng.

Back to :
http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home