1.31.2006

NSDG Booked! Date Finalized!

Since we never expected that we could have the Dec 3, 2006 – 3 PM slot at NSDG, I researched for alternative churches and had some inquiries with my fellow w@wies. When I was about to call the churches in our short list, I just thought of calling NSDG ulit kahit hindi pa Feb 2-which is ang date usapan namin ni Inday na babalikan ko sya, Jan 31 pa lang kase. Buti na lang at mabait syang kausap she still entertained me. So she scanned her records again . . . tagal nga, at kinakabahan ako while I was waiting. Though naghintay ako (d naman katagalan) it turned out to be good news. The pencil booked slot was not pushed through. Yey! So the slot was given to us. I felt so much happiness hearing the good news. Ang lakas nmin sa Taas. Hehe. Finally we have a church and a date! Dec 3, 2006, 3 PM at Nuestra Senora de Gracia.

Right after the booking I emailed Mayen (
ka-w@w) kase days prior to this I had an exchange of email with her offering their Dec 1, 2006 – 10 am slot on a discounted price (h2b and I decided not to get it-we want an afternoon wedding kase tlga). Good thing hindi strict ang NSDG and slot transfer is allowed kahit it didn’t fall on the same date. Ang bilis nga ng mga pangyayari. All I know is pencil booked pa lang kami tapos biglang reserved na. I feel so much blessed at malakas tlaga sa Taas. We got na the church that we want, a weekend afternoon slot tapos discounted pa. Hehehe. Many thanks to you Mayen!

Back to :
http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home