1.17.2006

WEDsite Constructed

Dec 20, 2005. When I became part of the W@Wyahoogroups I make it to a point that I do check mail regularly that’s every morning-as soon as I arrive office, lunch break-right after eating, after office hours- bago ako umuwi I stay for couple of minutes or sometimes hours pa. Nakaka-overwhelm and addict talaga.

As I read the exchange of emails my attention was caught by the signature of one of the members (sorry can’t remember the couple) a link is affixed into it. I got curious and checked-on the link. Wow! A wedding announcer site for FREE! I got inspired on creating our own wedsite. Right then and there I registered and started constructing after the approval of my membership. Also, I immediately uploaded our theme song – SO IT’S YOU! Can you hear it? Turn your volumes on!

The good thing about this site, aside it’s for free it’s also user friendly. There are a lot of templates to choose from. I can’t decide kung ano gagamintin ko - ang gaganda. I ended up using this one since it is near our chosen motif. Thanks to
www.weddingannouncer.com!

Back to :
http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home