1.17.2006

Surf! Surf! Surf!

December 13, 2005. The day after our 17th monthsary. The day after he said his intension of tying the knot with me. I didn’t expect it to be early as this. Hehehe.

I woke up early wearing that sweet up to ear smile. I rushed at the office and turned on my PC and launched my IE. I opened my Inbox and looked for my ex-housemate’s (Ate Yayeen) wedding tips email that was really addressed to my sister. The very first tip that I followed is to register at
W@Wyahoogroups and I am glad I did, and was accepted to be a part of it and at the same time I found instant wedding consultants and friends as well. J Good thing there’s such an active group like this, no unanswered questions left. From here, I got a lot of website links that I can refer into, and did a lot of surfing.

I was looking for lunch break and after office hours to do more surfing. Hindi ako mapakali, I don’t know what site to visit first. I can’t even concentrate on my work, I feel that I am in cloud 9, I can’t really believe why I was doing such thing. Hehehe. Thanks to technology! It’s nice to be an internet bride. I have the whole world as my source of info!

Back to :
http://raymond-rhia.weddingannouncer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home